Office Policies

We require masks, regardless of vaccination status. We schedule by appointment only and ask that if you want a same day appointment you call, rather than simply walk in. Thank you.

Friday, August 1, 2014

Welcome to 21st Century Chiropractic

My belief is that when you come to my office, you are "hiring me" to be your expert. That means I work for you, I do not "tell you what to do". I strongly believe that everybody has a right to make a choice about their own health care. The job you that you are "hiring me" to do is to use all of my experience and expertise to try to find out what is going on with your body, and then help you understand that as clearly as possible, and give you options. Your part is then to tell me what you want to do about it. I do not make people's "life choices" for them, that is their responsibility, not mine. My goal is to accurately find out what you want, and then do my best to explain to you what I can do for you.

Call us at (208) 323-1313 to make an appointment.  Let us make your life better.

No comments:

Post a Comment